Yoga Class Schedule
My regular schedule is temporarily reduced while I bring another boy into the world. I will continue teaching the following classes in the very near future:
starting July 27th…
Saturday @ Yogaview, Elston
9:00am (prenatal, 60 minutes)
starting in September…
Sundays @ Midtown Athletic Club, Palatine
4:00pm (vinyasa, 60 minutes)
Private Yoga Lessons
Deepen your practice with Veronica one-on-one in a private yoga class. Whether you are looking to heal your body with yoga therapeutics, understand your individual needs in terms of alignment, or make progress towards more advanced poses, a private lesson will take you further than a public group class. Contact me anytime to schedule a private lesson.
I believe that every family deserves a calm presence and the tools to stay empowered through their birth.
Veronica's extensive experience as a birth doula equips her with the skills to help families tap into their own instincts as parents as well as the endless resources they may need before, during and after their baby is born.
She began her journey as a birth doula in 2010 when she attended her first training with DONA (Doulas of North America). In addition, Veronica has completed a secondary training with ToLabor and continues to study evidence-based research to stay up-to-date. Her birth work has taken her to every hospital in Chicago as well as some suburbs.
As your doula I provide:
- One two-hour prenatal visit
- On call support 24/7 from the time we contract
- Help with forming your birthing preferences and a birth plan
- Phone support throughout pregnancy
- Borrow from my birth book library
- Emails with up-to-date evidence based research on birth
- Continuous support throughout your labor and early postpartum
- Initial breastfeeding support
- Photos with your camera, if you choose
- A potential Postpartum Visit